Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Break Reading Challenge Sign Up Post

Okay everyone, now is the time to sign up.  Do you want to participate in the Spring Break Reading Challenge?  Do you want to have the opportunity to win a prize every day?  If so, fill out the Mr. Linky below and leave your name and blog address so we can get to know each other a little bit before the kick off.

Starting Friday, March 12th I will begin posting a new Activity every day.  You have the choice of participating in one or all of the Activities during this Reading Challenge.  Each Activity will have a winner (announced the next day) and will be eligible for a prize.  Be sure to check the Prize List page in a couple of days for a complete list of books up for grabs.

I hope you join us in the fun!  Pass the word around - the more the merrier.

11 comments:

Catie S (Book Bound) said...

You're just everywhere aren't you Karin?

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I don't know how much I'll be able to participate because I have finals that week, but I'll try my best!

Kathy Martin said...

Sounds like fun! However, it is an ordinary school week for me. We just get Good Friday and maybe Easter Monday off (if we don't have another snow day) this year. We try very hard to fit in 185 days of work between Labor Day and Memorial Day. It doesn't leave much time for breaks.

Krystalyn Drown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
https://booksthoughtsadventures.com said...

I love contests and love winning them almost as much as I love reading...count me in!!!

Courtney Rae said...

I signed up! Reading is love and so are contests!

Anonymous said...

I was planning on reading over spring break until I pass out..might as well throw in some prizes for it!

mareneli said...

Okay, maybe starting my blog will help me keep track of what I've read. I've never been good at that. Looking forward to the challenges!

Krystalyn Drown said...

I put the wrong URL when I signed up. It's http://krysteybelle.blogspot.com

=)

Karen said...

Hi- I just found this! I loved the Holiday Break Challenge, so even though I'm not on break I'll try to do as much as I can!

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

I'm late to signing up and my spring break is actually just ending, but I'd love to join. The Holiday Break challenge was so much fun and I can't wait to do this one.