Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Activity #5 - Obstacles

There are many things that prevent us from doing some of the things we want to.  For instance, I really want to read this week, but we recently purchased a new Chihuahua puppy so a lot of my time is going to be focused on watching her to make sure she doesn't have "accidents" on the carpet.  I've never crate trained or house trained a puppy before so I'm really nervous about it.  I feel like I'm going to have to watch her like a hawk so I she doesn't "go" on the carpet.  

For today's Activity, 1) create a blog post talking about the things that prevent you from getting things done.  It could be reading, updating your blog, or anything else you try to do and 2) can you come up with a plan to get past your obstacle?


Come back and link to you post using Mr. Linky below.



0 comments: