Friday, March 12, 2010

Activity #1 - Goals


Welcome everyone!  Today is the first day of the Spring Break Reading Challenge.  The first activity is going to be easy.  All I'm asking is that you set a simple goal.  This could be anything.  Maybe you want to read 1 book during the week.  Maybe you want to organize your bookshelves.  Perhaps you need to catch up on writing some reviews.  The Spring Break Reading Challenge is meant to fit your needs.

Be sure to create a blog post including your goals and come back here and link to that post using Mr. Linky.  Include the Spring Break Reading Challenge button to you post if you can.  Maybe you can encourage others to join us for this fun-filled week.

I will be choosing a winner from all the entries and posting the winner tomorrow.  Good luck.

7 comments:

Courtney Rae said...

I have written and linked. I'm glad you had this one. It helped me realize I need to keep going to achieve my own goal. :)

Beverly said...

Mrs. DeRaps - I was trying to comment on your blog as I just started following you, but your comment box doesn't come up for me. Just wanted you to know.

Krystalyn Drown said...

Done. Now I need to get to work on my goal. =)

KrysteyBelle

Anonymous said...

Ok ... One of my 2 goals that I set was to stop the blogs of everyone who participates in the Spring Break Reading Challenge to find more blogs that I'd like to follow, while introducing myself & my blog. So ... Here it goes!

I'm Jennifer. I found your challenge through another blog that I found via the "next" button in the navigation bar. I look forward to participating in this fun and unique challenge!

Anonymous said...

Beverly,
I had the same problem w/ Mrs. DeRaps blog as well! At least we tried!!

Kathy Martin said...

Jennifer, I couldn't comment on your blog either. The comment box didn't come up.

Mrs. DeRaps, comments doesn't seem to be working on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Miss Kathy (Sorry, I'm southern, everyone is (Miss ...") would you please try again on mine? I did change a setting to see if I could ix it. If not, would you let me know at JenniferMoore143 (@) gmail (.) com so that we don't clog up Miss Karin's blog w/ this issue?
Thanks in advance!
Ps. I LOVE your little puppy icon ... he makes me smile everytime I see him!