Friday, March 19, 2010

Activity 7 Winner


Congratulations to Julie G. She is the winner of Activity #7.  Julie, be sure to email me at karinlibrarian@gmail.com with your book choice from the Prize page.


Here are the answers to the book title collage.
(Top left to right)
Dirty Little Secrets by C. J. Omololu
Teach Me by R. A. Nelson
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
Fire by Kristin Cashore
The Walls Have Eyes by Clare B. Dunkle

(Bottom left to right)
Swoon by Nina Malkin
Captivate by Carrie Jones
Darklight by Lesley Livingston
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
Need by Carrie Jones

4 comments:

Courtney H said...

Congrats, Julie! I couldn't get These Walls Have Eyes or Teach Me. Then after I sent my guesses, I saw Teach Me on Karin's blog. Oh well.

Good job!

Unknown said...

Congrats Julie!

Krystalyn Drown said...

Courtney, The Walls Have Eyes tricked me too. It was the only cover that didn't look familiar to me. But then I noticed the first three letters of the author's name on it so I did a search on Amazon, keyword "dog". LOL

Congrats, Julie!

Kathy Martin said...

The hardest was definitely The Walls Have Eyes. I have never even heard of that one or the one for which it is a sequel. Something else to add to my TBR list.