Friday, March 19, 2010

Activity 9 - What Floats Your Boat?


We all have different tastes.  Today's activity is meant to help you get to know a little more about each other and talk about your favorite genre at the same time.  Here is what I want you to do:

1. Create a post about your favorite genre.  What do you read the most and why?  Look at the books you've read this year so far?  How many of those book are ones that fit in your favorite genre?


2. Come back here and link your post to Mr. Linky.


3. After some other people have posted about their favorite genres, go by and visit them.  At least a couple to say hello.


I love reading Dystopian novels.  I have always loved disaster stories and movies.  As a kid I used to play like I was stranded on an island or on the ocean by myself.  My bed was the boat/island and I would pile all of my favorite things on it with me.  Now, years later, even though I don't pretend my bed is a boat, I still like to get lost in a good dystopian story.

I am really looking forward to reading EPITAPH ROAD by David Patneaude.


Now, it is your turn!



3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm off toSeattle for some author events: Jodi Picoult and Carrie Ryan, but I really enjoyed reading all the posts up so far. I plan to visit even more participants' blogs as the weekend progresses!

Dana said...

I couldn't post a comment on Mrs. Draps blog.

Dana said...

I spelled her name wrong. It should be Mrs. Deraps. Sorry about that.